I have a licence to export a good, but the end user has recently changed its name. Do I need to apply for a new license ?

If the recipient or end user is changed, you must submit a new licence application. If the change of name concerns the exporter in France, a request for regularisation must be filed with the SBDU, accompanied by the new K-bis extract for the establishment in question or, in the case of a dematerialised request, a new "Cancel and replace" authorisation must be requested.

Edited on 22 June 2021