View all national regulations related to dual-use items.
National control initiatives
- Order of 31 July 2014 on the export of helicopters and their spare parts to non-EU countries. List of countries concerned by the helicopter order : decision of 12 September 2019, JORF No. 0221 of 22 September 2019.
- Order of 31 July 2014 on exports of tear gas and riot control agents to non-EU countries.
- Decree No. 2020-1481 of 30 November 2020 on a national measure authorized by paragraph 3 of Article 6 of Council Regulation (EC) No. 428/2009 of 5 May 2009 setting up a Community regime for the control of exports, transfers, brokering and transit of dual-use items.
- Order of 25 June 2021 on the general « low value » authorisation
- Order of 14 January 2019 on the general "aeronautical equipment" authorisation, "Exports of dual-use items for the repair of civil aircraft"
- Order of 31 July 2014 on the general licence "dual-use goods for French armed forces"
- Order of 31 July 2014 on the general licence "Fairs and Exhibitions" "Exports and transfers within the European Union of dual-use goods imported for the holding of fairs and exhibitions under the temporary admission customs procedure"
- The Order of 18 July 2002, as amended, on the general licence for the export of industrial goods subject to Community strategic control, and its annexes
- Decree of 18 July 2002, as amended, on the export of dual-use chemical goods and on the general licence for "chemical products"
- Order of 14 May 2007, as amended by the order of 18 March 2010 on the general licence "biological products" for the export of certain genetic elements and genetically modified organisms
- Order of 18 July 2002, as amended, relating to the general "graphite" licence for the export of nuclear-grade graphite.
- Decree No. 2001-1192 of 13 December 2001, as amended, on the control of exports, imports and transfers of dual-use goods and technologies
- Decree No. 2020-74 of 31st January 2020 on the national remit service called “the dual-use goods department”
- Decree No. 294 of 18 March 2010 establishing an interministerial commission on dual-use goods (CIBDU)
- Decree No. 2017-860 of 9 May 2017 on the control of exports, imports and transfers of dual-use items and restrictive measures against Syria, Iran and Russia
- Order of 13 December 2001, as amended, on the control of exports to non-EU countries and the transfer to the Member States of the European Community of dual-use goods and technology
- Order of 13 December 2001 on the issue of an international import licence and a delivery verification certificate for the import of dual-use goods and technology
- Order of 24 April 2002 on the import and export of Schedule 1 products and the export of Schedule 3 products under the Convention of 13 January 2003 on the Prohibition of the Development, Production, Stockpiling and Use of Chemical Weapons and on their Destruction
Exports of Vaccines and active substances
Commission implementing regulation (EU) 2021/2071 of 25 November 2021 subjecting certain vaccines and active substances used for the manufacture of such vaccines to export surveillance, is entering into force as from 1 January 2022. This new regulation replaces all previous provisions relating to the granting of authorisations prior to exports outside the Union and introduces a new monitoring mechanism.
Edited on 05/04/2022